The Yealink EXP39 Expansion Module (sidecar) is designed for improving the power and flexibility of the Yealink SIP-T26, SIP-T27, SIP-T28 and SIP-T-29 IP Phones.
Yealink EXP39 Summary
The EXP39 Expansion Module features a 160×320 Graphic LCD and 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED. By programming the keys, you can set the keys for speed dial or BLF functionality. In addition, a “page switch” allows you to change screens and have up to 40 programmable keys.
Each programmable key supports:
- Speed Dialing
- Intercom Dialing
- Call Forward/Transfer
- Call Park/Pickup
With the SIP-T26, SIP-T27, SIP-T28 or SIP-T-29 IP Phones, you can connect up to six EXP39 modules for maximum flexibility.
The Yealink EXP39 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center managers, powers users, and Executives who need to monitor and manage a large number of users.
Yealink EXP39 Technical Specifications
- Rich visual experience with 160×320 graphic LCD
- 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED
- 20 additional keys through page switch
- Daisy-chain 6 modules for 120 programmable keys
- Dual color (red or green) LEDs for line status information
- Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Bridge Line Appearance (BLA)
- Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, intercom, hold, transfer, voicemail, forward, DND…
- Applies to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T29G, SIP-T28P, SIP-T27P and SIP-T26P, expansion module (<=2 ) is powered by the host phone
- 2xRJ12 (6P6C) ports for data in and out
- Dimensions: 132x143x42mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Storage temperature: max 60°C
Yealink EXP39 Diagrams